The Tangle Teezer is the first of a new generation of detangling hairbrushes that breaks the cycle of broken hair and gives tangled hair the brush off. The result? stress free, style-able hair and encouraging your hair’s natural shine and thickness to return. The professional de-tangling brush for wet and dry hair.
Why have this brush?
- Tangle Teezer is excellent for detangling both wet and dry hair.
- Also called the afro must-have and ideal for curly hair.
- Unlike conventional brushes where you have to work your way up to your scalp for detangling your hair, the Tangle Teezer can be used from roots to ends and mid-length to ends.
- Tangle Teezer is perfect for the busy ladies and moms! Mums have also discovered that Tangle Teezer is a brush sent from hair heaven when it comes to detangling their little darlings’ hair that loves to knot.
- Ideal for taking conditioner evenly through wet and dry hair which adds up to weightless blow-drying.
- For professional results and to ensure maximum root lift from blow-drying apply conditioner from mid-length to the ends – not from the roots.
- Suitable for shorter haircuts, applying styling products, modelling your hair and men!
- also a must have for women with a wig, weave or extensions; the brush will simply glide through your hair from the roots until the ends..
Just to give you an idea of what the fashion and beauty industry says about the brush.
The tangle Teezer is winner of: – COSMOPOLITAN - Hairbrush of the Year 2010, – GRAZIA - Best in Beauty,- Hairdressers Journal and Frizz Magazine – Product Innovation Award, – Professional Hairdresser – Top Product Award, – Hair Tools – Look Fantastic Experts Award and – Your Hair – Best Hair Buys 2010
My thoughts on the brush: “This brush really glides through my hair and reduces hair loss while detangling my hair so I must say that I was pleasantly surprised. The shape of the brush makes it easy to hold so I can evenly spread the pressure. With a normal brush I usually pull my hair if it gets hard to tangle out. My hair was not frizzy and detangled without a knot of hair on my brush!”
Where can you purchase the tangle Teezer?
You can buy the tangle Teezer in the States at www.tangleteezer.com and in the Netherlands among others at www.hairadviser.nl and www.johnbeerens.com.
By Santusha Kana