Bridal make-up should be special. On her wedding day it’s not the best time to try a look that is very trendy or radically different from her usual style. Wedding make-up must be long lasting, look amazing in photographs, and be very timeless. If you or anyone else looks at the weddingpicks in ten or fifteen years from now, you should look like you.
Make-up do’s and dont’s:
- Always use a moisturizer and a primer, despite the teperature. It will prepare the skin for make-up.
- Emphasize the eyes as they are the soul.
- Blend well especially at the inner and outer corners of the eyes, as cameras pick up visible make-up lines.
- Set concealer and foundation with a sheer loose powder. A must have look for pictures.
- For a beautiful flush that will last use two shades of blush. A neutral shade on the apples of the cheeks working toward the hairline, then downward to soften. Use a brighter blush on the apples of the sheeks for the pop. This gives a great just went to the beacht effect.
- Use a brighter colour on the lips as neautral colours will look washed out on photographs.
- Don’t forget to use waterproof mascara!